النوساني Annawasani

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر .. ربما يجب عليك التسجيل قبل أن تتمكن من المشاركة بالمنتدى وتصفحه .. نظرا لإخفاء بعض الأقسام عن الزائرين.. وأهلا ومرحبا بك معنا في منتديات النوساني

النوساني Annawasani

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر .. ربما يجب عليك التسجيل قبل أن تتمكن من المشاركة بالمنتدى وتصفحه .. نظرا لإخفاء بعض الأقسام عن الزائرين.. وأهلا ومرحبا بك معنا في منتديات النوساني

النوساني Annawasani
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

النوساني Annawasani

منتديات النوساني

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

grammerللصف الثاني الثانوي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MS MIMI
Admin
MS MIMI

عدد المساهمات : 70
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/08/2009

grammerللصف الثاني الثانوي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: grammerللصف الثاني الثانوي   grammerللصف الثاني الثانوي Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 09, 2010 10:07 am

Simple Present (Present Simple) - Introduction

Simple present is also called present simple*
The simple present expresses an action in the present taking place once, never or several times. It is also used for actions that take place one after another and for actions that are set by a timetable or schedule. The simple present also expresses facts in the present.

Simple Present - Form عفوا ,,, لايمكنك مشاهده الروابط لانك غير مسجل لدينا [ للتسجيل اضغط هنا ]

be

Use:

[am with the personal pronoun II [*]is with the personal pronouns he, she or it (or with the singular form of nouns) [*]are with the personal pronouns we, you or they (or with the plural form of nouns) [/LIST]

example: I am hungry.

have

Use:

have with the personal pronouns I, you, we und they (or with the plural form of nouns)

has with the personal pronouns he, she, it (or with the singular form of nouns)

example: I have a dog. / I have got a dog.

'have got' is mainly used in British English. You can also use 'have' on its own (especially in American English). In this case, however, you must form negative sentences and questions with the auxiliary verb 'do' (see 'All other verbs').

All other verbs

Use:
the infinite verb (play) with the personal pronouns I, you, we and they (or with the plural form of nouns)

the verb + s (plays) with the personal pronouns he, she, it (or with the singular form of nouns)

[*][*]Tips on how to form negative sentences and questions

Negative sentences and questions are formed with the auxiliary verb 'do'.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

grammerللصف الثاني الثانوي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مراجعه للصف الثاني ثانوي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
النوساني Annawasani :: تعليمي :: ثانوي-
انتقل الى: